Sunday, December 14, 2008

Introduction

Hi:

This is mainly an introduction to my blog.  I will be talking mainly about political and economic issues worldwide, with a lot of material about the European Union, public healthcare, and social programs.

A little about me:

I work mainly as an investor and a consultant.  I started studying at MIT, but after 2 years, I took some time off to work on my business, and haven't returned yet. I plan on returning in a year to finish my studies there.  At MIT I study Economics and Finance, but also completed coursework for several engineering majors.  I have lived in the United States, Mexico, Germany and Spain, and will be covering some of the differences in the economic and political climate of these places, as well as the way their policies are perceived from within.



No comments:

Post a Comment